Signs Now UK Ltd understands that the information you trust us with is important to you, and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains how, when and why we collect your personal information during the course of providing services to you, under what circumstances we may disclose your personal information to others, and how we keep it secure.
We will only collect personal information about you, where it is completely necessary, or you have consented.
We will not send you marketing material unless you have given us permission to do so
We will not sell your personal information to third parties
We will protect your personal information with an appropriate combination of technical and organisational measures
You have access rights to your information. These are detailed in Section 9
We will keep your personal information only for as long as necessary
If you have a complaint, please see how to contact us in Section 11
If you have any questions about how we process your information, please see how to contact us in Section 13
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We need information about you to provide a quotation and to offer our range of services. We need to collect information from you to do this and to offer you the right product for your circumstances.
This can include personal information about your information that we collect automatically, and personal information we collect from other sources. The information we collect will include:
Name(s) Contact details (postal address, email address, telephone number)
WHY WE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We collect your personal information for a number of reasons: so we can provide you with a quote, improve the products and services we offer, and inform you of other products you may be interested in.
To process your information, we rely mainly on the following legal bases:
- Performance of a contract: The use of your information is necessary to perform the contract that you, or a person from your organisation has with
- Legitimate interests: We may use your information for our legitimate interests, such as to provide you with the most suitable goods, website experience, emails or newsletters, or to improve and promote our products and services, along with administrative, fraud prevention and detection and legal purposes.
- Consent: We may rely on your consent to use your personal information for certain products, and also for direct marketing purposes. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the address provided at the end of this
HOW WILL WE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We use the personal information we collect for a number of reasons. These include:
- Provision of quotations and signage products.
- To give you advice or guidance
- Where necessary, we’ll use your information to verify your identity or those transacting on your company’s behalf.
- For fraud and financial crime prevention and detection, and for legal purposes where we may need to use your information to investigate or respond to legal disputes, regulatory investigations or for compliance purposes
- We may also use your personal information to ensure we comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- We also use your information to help us improve our products and services, our prices and our customer experience through analytics, reporting and testing
- We may use your information to contact you during the warranty period on your signage
- We use credit reference agencies, to help us decide whether to offer credit to potential customers. For more details, see section 5
- For general communications on product performance
- We sometimes ask our customers to take part in market research
If you give us permission, we will collect information from you about your experience with Signs Now UK Ltd to use as a case study. We will not reveal any personal information in the case study. This information may be circulated in one of our publications or shared with the press. It may include:
INFORMATION THAT WE SHARE
Where required by law, we will share your information with third parties such as law enforcement agencies and regulatory or Government bodies. Failing to do so could result in fines or sanctions for Signs Now UK Ltd
There are some instances where we need to share your information with third parties to help us detect and prevent criminal or fraudulent activities
We will share your information with third party IT providers who will support us in hosting, transferring, processing, testing and problem resolving.
In order to deliver your signage and for marketing campaigns, we will share your information with third party printers, distributors, and courier services
If you contact Signs Now UK Ltd through social media, your information will be shared with our social media management platform providers
HOW WE USE CREDIT REFERENCE AGENCIES
A credit reference agency (CRA) is an independent organisation that assists Signs Now UK Ltd in deciding whether to offer credit to potential customers, based on information gathered about them from public sources
Signs Now UK Ltd provides information to credit reference agencies and works with them to make decisions, for example, when:
- Checking details on applications for credit and credit-related or other facilities
- Managing credit and credit-related accounts or facilities
- Recovering debt
- Helping to detect and prevent crime, fraud and money laundering
- Checking your credit history
- Validating your contact details
We would like to send you information about our products and services which may be of interest to you. We will collect your information for marketing purposes, if you agree, when you obtain a quote, purchase signage from us or provide your personal information through the Signs Now UK Ltd website. We may also purchase GDPR accredited data from third party providers.
To ensure that we keep our marketing communications relevant and useful to you, we will share your data with carefully selected third party marketing analytics organisations for customer profiling.
To stop us contacting you for marketing, write to:
Marketing Department, Signs Now UK Ltd, Vision House, Calibre Industrial Park, Laches Close, Four Ashes, Wolverhampton, WV10 7DZ.
We work hard to keep your data safe. We use an appropriate combination of technical and organisational measures to ensure, as far as reasonably possible, the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information at all times. If you have a security-related concern, please contact us using the details provided at the end of this Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITES
Cookies help us understand how you use our websites, view our products and respond to our advertising, so we can tailor direct marketing and enhance our overall product and service offering to you. When you visit one of our websites, we may record your device information including IP address, hardware and software used, general location, and when and how you interact with our websites.
This information is retained and used to note your interest in our products and to improve customer experience. When you receive direct marketing from us by email, we may use technology or links to determine how you use our direct marketing, and your interest in it.
YOUR INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
You have a number of rights with regards to the personal information that we hold about you, which you will have provided as part of taking up a quote or service with us.
- Right of Access – You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about We will provide you with this information within one month of receiving your request and verifying your identity. If the request is complex, we may extend the response time. We will inform you if this is the case and explain why.
- Right to Rectification – We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to You may ask us to correct, update or remove information you think is inaccurate or incomplete, and we ask that you inform us promptly of any changes to your circumstances.
- Right to Erasure – You may also ask us to erase your personal information from our systems, in certain There are some specific circumstances where the right to erasure does not apply and we are permitted to hold your data. We will explain the reason for this at the time, should this occur.
- Right to Restricting Processing – You have a right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain We will inform any third parties to whom we have disclosed your personal data that they must also restrict processing. We will inform you when the restriction on processing your personal data ends.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please write to us, using the details provided at the end of this Policy outlining your specific request.
RETAINING YOUR DATA
Signs Now UK Ltd, and the information we collect about you, are subject to various regulatory and legislative requirements. In addition, we will endeavour not to keep your personal information for longer than we have to for us to fulfil our obligations to you. Where it is not possible for us to delete your data, we will ensure the appropriate security and organisational measures are put in place to protect the use of your information.
We work hard to ensure that your personal information is treated safely and securely. However, if you have a complaint, write to us using the details provided at the end of this Policy. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
WHO TO CONTACT IN RELATION TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Signs Now UK Limited controls the processing of personal data on its systems. If you would like to discuss anything in relation to this Policy or how we handle your personal information – contact Therese Dunphy at
Signs Now UK Limited
Calibre Industrial Park
Wolverhampton WV1 7DZ
You can also talk to a member of the team.
SIGNS NOW UK – COOKIES POLICY
In this Cookies Statement , "We", "Us" and "Our" mean Signs Now UK Ltd. Our address is Signs Now UK Limited, Vision House, Calibre Industrial Park, Laches Close, Four Ashes, Wolverhampton, WV1 7DZ.
What are cookies?
Cookies are one of the building blocks of most websites for enhancing the user experience of the website visitor. These small text files on users’ computers allow websites to store information.
Cookies can allow websites to remember that a user is logged in, what they have added to their shopping basket and the current ‘state’ of a webpage. They are also used to produce targeted advertising based on users’ behaviour and assist statistics packages such as Google Analytics.
We use them to remember that you are logged in after you enter your username and password and then navigate to a different page. They also enable Us to generate statistics about the number of visitors We have and how they use Our websites and the internet – this allows Us to constantly improve Our website and services.
You can set your browser to reject Our cookies if you wish, but this might restrict your use of Our and other websites. For instructions on deleting or controlling cookies please consult your browser help section or see http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Definition of cookies and their function
- Session cookies
These are temporary cookie files, which are erased when you close your browser. They are used to store your browsing information while you are using Our websites and will be active until you leave the website and close your browser.
- Persistent cookies
Persistent cookies help Us remember your information and settings for any future visits. This results in faster and more convenient access. On your first visit, the website is presented in default mode. During your visit, you select your preferences and these preferences are remembered, through the use of the persistent cookie, for the next time you visit the website. A persistent cookie enables a website to remember you on subsequent visits, speeding up or enhancing your experience of services or functions offered.
iii. CMS specific - session cookies
- CMS specific - persistent cookies
These types of cookies are placed by our content management software (CMS) to remember your display preferences.
- Google Analytics (3rd party) cookies
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use Our websites. We use the information to compile reports and to help improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
An overview of privacy at Google can be found here http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
We are continuously striving to improve our services. To help us find out about what works and what doesn’t work on our website, we use Google Analytics, an anonymous analytics service provided by Google which tracks and reports website traffic. Google Analytics does not store any personally identifiable information, this is clearly stated in their terms and conditions. https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
For more information on how Google uses and stores your data see: https://support.google.com/analytics/topic/2919631?hl=en&ref_topic=1008008
Anonymised reporting data is retained for a period of 26 months. When data reaches the end of the retention period, it is deleted automatically on a monthly basis.
By accepting the terms of this policy, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of Google Analytics. https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en
- Google Ads
Google Ad Manager uses a cookie to be able to manage the frequency you see each advert.
vii. Third party cookies
To improve your experience of using Our website, We sometimes embed content or functionality from third party websites. Pages with this embedded content may present cookies from these websites. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these. Examples of such third party cookies are:
YouTube: Clicking on an embedded YouTube video may set a cookie on your computer, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. To find out more please visit YouTube’s embedding videos information page.
Cookies in use
Implemented by the Cookie Control module and records whether or not to show the Cookie Control icon – expiry 90 days
Implemented by the Cookie Control module and records the fact that you as a user have agreed to accept cookies from this site – expiry 90 days
Only set when logged in - Identifies the user's session
Only set when logged in - Determines the display preference of the toolbar for the user
Cookies set by Google Analytics and is used to throttle requests and has an expiration of 1-minute
Cookie set by Google Analytics and is used to distinguish users and has an expiration of 2-years
Cookie set by Google Analytics and is used to distinguish users and has an expiration of 24-hours
Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, AdWords website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out
Used to throttle request rate
Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit